Create, customize, and download detailed reports featuring AAM newspaper client data.
1. To access the Newspaper Analyzer, log into the Media Intelligence Center. Select your desired titles. Then click on the Analyze Data button.
2. For this tutorial, we’re going to click on the Newspaper Analyzer tab. Check Quarterly Data for the latest newspaper figures. You can also check Audited Data to feature audit and quarterly data side-by-side.
3. To add previous reporting periods by quarter or by year, use the Historical Data section below. This section features audit data that dates back five years and quarterly ZIP code and top-line data that dates back as early as December 2013.
4. Next, select a report from the simplified list below. To easily access a summary report, select the Export button to download the report into Excel.
5. Here we’ve exported an Executive Summary report for our selected titles. If you’re looking for top-line print, digital and total average circulation data for an extensive group of titles, the Executive Summary report is your optimal solution.
6. To quickly see the report before exporting the data, select View Report. Within this window you are provided with advanced functionality that allows you to aggregate, group and filter the preselected data.
7. Select the Export button at the top right to easily download the report into Excel. You can also use the left-hand menu options to save the file and export the data into other formats.
8. If you wish to further customize the report, return to the main menu and select Modify.
9. A new window will appear. You have the opportunity to add and remove preselected data points and may also include historical reporting periods. Once you are satisfied with your selections, click the Submit button to generate your report.
10. Again, you are provided the opportunity to aggregate, group and filter the data. To easily download your custom report into Excel, select Export or use the left-hand menu options to save the file and export the data into other formats.