A glossary of paid and nonpaid circulation terms.
U.S. newspaper distribution spans several categories, from paid home delivery subscriptions to nonpaid public access copies. Gain a full understanding of these circulation types by downloading this comprehensive glossary.
Circulation categories broken down in the glossary include:
- General circulation terms such as paid, digital replica and digital nonreplica
- Paid circulation types such as individual subscriptions and single-copy sales
- Business/traveler paid circulation such as hotel copies
- Qualified nonpaid circulation such as home delivery and single-copy distribution
- Verified nonpaid circulation such as event distribution and rack access