Use this handout to understand the breakdown of magazine circulation categories.
The Supplemental Analysis of Average Circulation paragraph on AAM magazine publisher’s statements provides a breakdown of a publication’s circulation distribution. Download this tipsheet for an overview of paid subscriptions, verified subscriptions, single-copy sales and analyzed nonpaid.
If you are interested in digging deeper into each of these categories, try the Periodical Analyzer in AAM’s Media Intelligence Center. Here are a few quick steps to access this information:
- Select magazine title(s) on the Media Intelligence Center home page
- Click the Analyze Data button
- Select the Periodical Analyzer tab.
- Under Subscription Analysis, select the Supplemental Analysis of Avg. Paid, Verified & Analyzed Non-Paid Circulation report.
- Select your column headings and click Submit to run your report.