A glossary of paid, verified and nonpaid circulation terms.
Gain a full understanding of AAM consumer magazine publisher’s statement terms by downloading this comprehensive glossary.
Definitions are broken out by the following categories:
- General circulation terms such as verified subscriptions, digital issue and rate base
- Paid subscriptions such as individual, association and multi-title digital programs
- Verified subscriptions that include public place and individual use
- Single-copy sales such as partnership deductible issues and sponsored single issues
- Analyzed nonpaid terms such as market coverage and nonpaid bulk
- Pricing terms such as average subscription price annualized and average subscription price per copy
- Subscription analysis terms such as use of premium and channels of subscription sales
- Geographic analysis terms such as average circulation of regional, metro and demographic editions