A glossary of paid and nonpaid circulation terms.
Gain a full understanding of AAM business and farm publisher’s statement terms by downloading this comprehensive glossary.
Definitions are broken out by the following categories:
- General circulation terms such as field served, digital version (replica) and digital edition (nonreplica)
- Average qualified paid circulation including qualified paid individual and qualified paid association
- Average qualified nonpaid circulation including qualified nonpaid individual and qualified nonpaid association
- Analyzed nonqualified circulation such as nonqualified allocated for shows and conventions and nonqualified miscellaneous including staff copies
- Age of source analysis such as direct request from recipient, direct request from recipient’s company and communication other than request
- And much more