Find out how your newspaper's nonpaid copies may qualify as verified public access - home delivery.
Nonpaid copies distributed to saturate a neighborhood, ZIP code or other market area, are eligible as verified public access – home delivery if the following requirements are met:
- They are delivered to individual residences.
- No more than one copy per residence is distributed.
- See AAM Rule C 9.2 Home Delivery.
For the audit, the publication must retain records to support distribution and make them available to AAM.
- Total households by route
- Distribution records by route or distributor
- Route description or map of route
Note: If address-specific route lists are available, the copies are eligible as qualified home delivery – targeted.