Tab makes it easy for publishers to share information about COVID-19’s impact with advertisers.
A new feature available in AAM Brand View gives publishers a quick and easy way to share information about their coronavirus response with media buyers. The COVID-19 tab allows publishers to list important information such as web traffic increases, production changes and new products and services created for their advertisers and communities.
Media buyers access publishers’ profiles by searching AAM’s Media Intelligence Center for the most recent verified publisher information. Each profile—including the COVID-19 tab —can be shared via a customized link that allows anyone to view a publisher’s profile without logging in to the Media Intelligence Center.
Publishers can customize the COVID-19 tab to include text, images and links to give advertisers a comprehensive look at their response to the crisis. This information can be updated as frequently as needed to keep advertisers informed of the latest changes.
Publishers can include a variety of information including:
- Increases in digital traffic or new subscriptions
- Changes to services and products, including new products offered or retail distribution changes
- Changes to your business including hours, contact information or staff working remotely
- Changes to production schedules or product frequency
- Community involvement
- Advertising rate changes or incentives