We’ve launched a new auditedmedia.com to demonstrate how AAM powers transparency and collaboration between North America’s leading professionals in today’s world of media.
Welcome to the new auditedmedia.com. We’re glad you’re here.
In 2012 we rebranded as the Alliance for Audited Media and launched our last website. Since then we’ve worked on a number of new initiatives and projects to help our clients and the overall media industry transact with trust across channels, including
- Expanding the titles and data available in the Media Intelligence Center by merging with Certified Audit of Circulations (CAC).
- Launching AAM All Access to offer unlimited Media Intelligence Center access to all AAM clients.
- Broadening our digital expertise from ImServices Group, experts in technology certifications to guidelines set by the IAB, MRC and TAG.
- Partnering with the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) to help marketers understand the importance of credible media and connect them with AAM’s publishing and tech brands.
- Introducing new products like AAM Site Certifier, a new way to automatically verify website analytics, and AAM Brand View, an interactive profile that helps publishers boost their brand’s market recognition and gives buyers verified information to support their media decisions.
The new auditedmedia.com ties together these new innovations, increased expertise, and broad partnerships with streamlined, audience-based navigation and modern, responsive design.
What else will you find on the new auditedmedia.com? Check out each of the five main sections:
Learn how our cross-media audits, tools such as AAM Brand View and Site Certifier, and technology certifications help media buyers identify trusted, quality partners and, in turn, gain more visibility for AAM-verified premium publishing and tech brands.
Learn about our vast data network, which includes the Media Intelligence Center—a media database available to all AAM and CAC clients—and direct data feeds to industry partners, ad agencies and top marketers. You can also learn how to pinpoint publishers’ data with the Newspaper and Periodical Analyzers and see a bigger picture of their unique audiences with AAM Brand View.
Get updates on industry developments, opinions from media experts and influential white papers—all aimed at helping you navigate today’s fast-paced world of media.
Learn more about who we are and meet the board of directors and industry committees that help make AAM what it is today. You can also discover how we collaborate with other industry bodies to create solutions that serve our more than 4,000 clients, and see the latest news surrounding AAM initiatives and partnerships.
We hope you enjoy exploring the new auditedmedia.com as much as we enjoyed creating it for you. If you have a question about AAM’s new site, please let us know.