See what content readers found most interesting last year.
Kammi Altig, Communications Manager
We continually review our blog analytics to help us plan new content that will best resonate with readers like you. As we looked at the most-read articles in 2017, you appreciated digital thought-leadership content, client stories and practical tips on complying with the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation.
Here are the 10 most popular blogs for the last year:
- Top 10 U.S. Magazines with Circulation Gains
- Fake Websites and Fake Users: The Perfect Recipe for Ad Fraud
- See the Latest Update to Q2 Newspaper Data in the Media Intelligence Center
- Premium Publishers and Real Content: How “Doing the Right Things” Helps Prevent Ad Fraud
- Building a Detour Around Ad Blocking with Quality Ads and Content
- CASL Compliance: Five Types of Consent and How to Achieve Them
- 5 Questions About Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation Compliance (and Five More You Didn’t Think to Ask)
- American City Business Journals Takes Next Step in Showcasing Its Quality Multimedia Brand
- Credible Data is Key to Reaching Consumers in Cluttered Media Environment
- 5 Ways the Kansas City Star is Telling Their Local Story to Advertisers
Make a 2018 resolution to stay in touch with AAM and get great content delivered right to your inbox each month. Subscribe to our two newsletters: The Buy/Sell Connection and AAM Data Insider.