See what readers found most interesting in 2018.
Kammi Altig, Communications Manager
We produced more than 100 new content articles in 2018. Here are 10 of the most read articles, including a few that snuck over from the end of 2017. Readers appreciated articles about digital ad fraud, circulation basics, Brand View and our new point-of-care audits.
Here are the 10 most popular blogs for the last year:
- 5Ws of Third-Party Point-of-Care Advertising Audits
- Circulation 101: General Magazine Circulation Terms
- Circulation 101: General U.S. Newspaper Circulation Terms
- 6 Brand View Profiles You Should See
- Truth #1: Digital Ad Fraud Occurs on Both Fake and Legitimate Websites. Here’s How.
- AAM Welcomes New Directors Representing Agencies and U.S. Magazines
- 5 Charts That Demonstrate the Scope of Digital Ad Fraud
- 4 of the Most Frequently Viewed Brand View Profiles
- 6 Places to Find Newspaper Cross-Media Data in the Media Intelligence Center
- Why Digital Ad Fraud Needs to Be Addressed First
Make a 2019 resolution to stay in touch with AAM and get targeted content delivered right to your inbox each month. Subscribe to our two newsletters: The Buy/Sell Connection and AAM Data Insider.